Friday, January 15, 2010

#6 (500) Days of Summer--Day 4

I loved this movie! It has a lot of characteristics that classify it as a chick flick, but it actually has a realistic ending! Furthermore, there wasn't any points in the movie where I felt overwhelmed by cheesy dialogue, plot, etc. Zooey Deschannel is cute as a button as Summer, a girl, not looking for love, and Joseph Gordan-Levitt is perfectly mopey and love-struck for her throughout the movie. They're quirky on-screen chemistry is electric and with plenty of funny lines such as "Ya know, the guy at the gym with a face that looks like Brad Pitt and has abs like Jesus" there is never a dull moment.
Definitely one of the best movies I've reviewed so far! I definitely would recommend this more for my women "followers" (that was a joke, since I'm pretty sure I'm the only person reading this), but for the men whose wives/gf's make them watch it, you'll enjoy it, too!

4 out of 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment