Saturday, January 30, 2010

#20--Sherlock Holmes--Day 19

I was kind of disappointed with this movie. I love Rachel McAdams and Robert Downey Jr. so I was really looking forward to this. It definitely depicts a much darker take on Sherlock Holmes. This movie has a little bit of everything. Some action, some comedy (because Sherlock Holmes is a sarcastic ass), some romance, and some mystery. I was love this time period, the costumes, cars, etc. The only problem is that there are very long stretches of the movie that reaaallly drag out. The movie definitely did NOT need to be 2 hours long and at times I got sick of the bickering between Holmes and Watson.
I think anyone who enjoys crazy Sherlock Holmes tales of mystical mysteries will enjoy this movie, but it's a movie that you can really only watch one or two times.

3 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment