Tuesday, January 12, 2010

365 Movie Reviews

I've decided to evaluate 365 movies in 365 days. Starting today January 12 I will begin reviewing new to theatres or recently released to DVD movies. If I miss a day I will post two movies the following day. Basically, the entire goal of this project is to provide my reader's with accurate information about movies. Especially, if it is a movie just in theatres. No one wants to pay $8 (or in our new 3D theatre $11) to see a movie that down right sucks!

#1 Fame Day #1
When Fame was released to theatres I was instantly interested. I've taken dance for over 16 years and every time I see a movie being released with singing and dancing I'm hooked. This time I'm GLAD I didn't pay to see it. Fame is a huge disappointment. The movie chronicles student's as they make their way through a performing arts high school. For a "musical" there is way too much storyline and very little singing and dancing. The only saving grace of this movie was the fact that Naturi Naughton is a break out star with ridiculous pipes! Her voice is absolutely incredible. The only reason I kept watching was because I hoped she would perform more. 2 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment