Saturday, January 23, 2010

#13--Boondock Saints 2--Day 12

Dear Skeptics, I was one too until I saw this movie.
It is just as amazing as the first one. The entire, and when I say entire I mean, ENTIRE cast from the original movie is back, including David Della Rocco (Rocco) and William Dafoe. I know, I know, they died how are they in this movie? Don't ask questions, just see it. With William Dafoe dead enters Julie Benz as Eunice Bloom determined to help the saints wipe out a group of men who killed a Catholic priest and made it look like their dirty work.
The movie is full of Irish drinking, fabulous one-liners, amazing gun fights, and just down-right dirty fun, which is why we all loved the first one, right? Basically, if you are a Boondock Saints fan, it is imperative you see this movie! And without giving too much away they set it up for a freaking RIDICULOUS trilogy ending. Can't wait!!

4 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment