Saturday, February 13, 2010

#32--Whip It!--Day 33

This movie was pretty good. Ellen Page is so freaking adorable you just can't not like her! Plot: Basically Ellen Page lies about her age and starts playing roller derby behind her parents back. It sounds like it has the same general plot of a billion other movies you've already seen before, but it really has a lot of unique quirks that make this movie different. First, of all to anyone who has seen Juno Ellen Page brings the same fabulous sarcasm and humor to this movie that she did to that one. Secondly, I learned a lot about roller derby watching this movie. And lastly a random side note: this movie was directed by Drew Barrymore, which really surprised me. I just wouldn't have expected her to direct a movie like this one.

It's definitely a movie I could watch a couple of times. It also made me REALLY want to start a roller derby team!

3 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment