Wednesday, February 10, 2010

#29--Sorority Row--Day 30

Typical scary movie, but somewhat of a unique plot. A group of sorority girls try to play a joke on a guy that cheated on one of their sister's so they fake her death; however, then she actually gets killed, and starts haunting everyone involved. I know that while I was watching this I should have felt bad for the sorority girls that were being brutally murdered, but I have waay too many bad experiences with sorority girls (MOST of them are everything they are cracked up to be (I do have some friends that are in sororities and they do not take on the stereotypical roles so frequently exhibited, so props to them.)) to care. Hopefully that doesn't get anyone's thongs in a twist...it's just how I feel. Overall, it isn't too gory. I mean obviously people are getting killed there is some gore, but it's not anywhere near close to the gore exhibited in Rob Zombie movies. Somewhat surprised by the ending and Rumer Willis actually managing to look attractive in this movie soo...

3 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment