Saturday, February 6, 2010

#26--The Stepfather--Day 26

This movie was in some ways better than I thought and in some ways worse. It was better in the sense that I actually made it through the whole movie. It was kind of a suspenseful movie, but it lacked any real scariness. Which was surprising because the movie starts off creepy as hell. Dylan Walsh leaves his house and his dead step kids and wife are scattered around the house. I was braced for a ridiculous movie, but it got progressively worse. It was just worse in the sense that it was too long. The movie would have been a lot better if it was shortened by at least 45 mins. There was waay too much "suspicion" and unnecessary content. The ending was good, I thought it would have been better if more people had been injured and/or killed. That's all I'll say without giving it away.

3 out 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment