Tuesday, February 9, 2010

#28--Post Grad--Day 29

This movie like pretty much every Alexis Bledel movie is cheesy and cutesy. Basically Ryden (Alexis Bledel) graduates assuming she'll get a job at this publishing company that she's always dreamed about working at. Unfortunately, she doesn't get the job and then is forced to go home and try to find a job while living with her parents. Underneath is the classic boy likes girl, but girl likes other guy plot. It was really awesome to see Michael Keaton in a movie. I haven't seen him in anything in awhile, and I absolutely love him.
Overall this movie was okay. It definitely resonated with me in the sense that I'm terrified I'm going to graduate and not be able to do anything with my life. Furthermore, she was waaay more prepared (including three internships) than I am; therefore, I'm feeling even less prepared to apply to grad. school. Regardless Post Grad is a movie worth seeing once, but not a movie that you're going to watch again.
3 out 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment