Friday, May 14, 2010

#52--Havoc--Day 124

Anne Hathaway as a gansta?? Yup, it's true! This movie is about a bunch of white, rich kids who are bored and feel unloved so they start a gang. However, after witnessing an altercation with the Latino gang downtown Anne Hathaway's character, Allison begins to think differently. Continually drawn to danger and excitement she starts hanging out with Hector's Latino gang because she finds it more thrilling. Obviously, this is a slippery slope. Overall, I was surprised by how good this movie was. It wasn't rated very highly on Netflix so I wasn't hoping for anything spectacular, but I enjoyed it! The only thing that would have made this movie better would have been if the ending was more conclusive. There is something about Anne Hathaway that usually really annoys me, but I do have to say that she was really good in this movie.

3 out 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment