Monday, March 29, 2010

#36 Shutter Island--Day 77

AMAZING! Gooo see it! Martin Scorsese and Leonardo DiCaprio are simply amazing! I know that a lot of people may not have felt the same way about this movie, but I really enjoyed it. I spent the entire movie trying to figure out how it was going to end and I just couldn't. There were so many twists and surprises I was both shocked and saddened at the end of the movie. It wasn't too much of a surprise that Ben Kingsley was creepy, he just always is. The movie wasn't overly scary there were definitely some parts that I had to close my eyes, but overall was more mysterious and suspenseful than anything else. If you like movies that DO NOT end the way you are expecting them to than you will thoroughly enjoy this movie.

4 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment